If you would like an up-close and personal visit with an Alpaca, schedule a visit today!
What to expect?
We are a real working fiber farm and fiber mill! Your tour will be an educational tour where you learn about the animals who live and play at Standing Stones Alpaca Farm. Most of our animals are very friendly, but please remember, we are not a petting zoo. If the animals do not want to interact, we will not force them. However, we will have tasty treats available to entice them! You will learn about their daily routines, the history of alpacas, and of course – all about their fiber. We will take a brief tour of the mill, and finish up in our farm store!
When the alpacas are in full fleece, we will do our best to have one ready to demonstrate how we assess their fiber.
Farm Tour Important Information
○ Farm tours are $5 per adult, and children are free.
○ Tours are outdoors rain or shine, please dress for the weather. We strongly recommend close-toed shoes that you do not mind getting a little dirty.
○ Service animals ONLY. We do not allow outside pets on the farm.
○ You are welcome to picnic! We’re working to get picnic tables set up, but in the meantime – bring a blanket and feel free to set up a place to have snacks along side the alpacas!
○ Bring your camera! Some of our girls love to be the center of attention and are all about photo moments!
○ At this time we do not have a public restroom.